How to Protect Yourself Or Your Loved One From Ending Up In A Nursing Home
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
1495 Mercer Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117
We believe every family has a legacy to protect. If you own a home or have assets of at least $100,000.00 you owe it to yourself and your family to get the facts about how to protect your assets from long term care and the truth about revocable living trusts. It is our mission to use our experience to protect your legacy from its greatest threats. Don’t lose what you spent a lifetime building. Attend this seminar if you are upset that your long term care premiums have increased. We can give you peace of mind that your legacy will be protected. Let’s protect your legacy together.
AT THIS MEETING, HERE IS SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- What the government's new tax law means for you.
- What you must do now to protect your home and assets.
- How Pennsylvania's Medicaid "looks back" at your assets under the new laws and how ineligibility period affects you.
- Discover why your power of attorney may be "powerless".
- How to leverage your assets to stay at home as long as possible.
- Why an "I love you will" can cause issues.
- How you may be liable for your parent's long term care.
- The truth about revocable living trusts.
- How you can protect your legacy.
- Learn how Pennsylvania power of attorney law changed 1/1/2015.
- How the death of the "Stretch IRA" effects your beneficiaries.
- How the October 2018 VA changes to the war time veteran aid and attendance program may effect you and your spouse.
Attendance at this brand new meeting is free, but spaces are limited. You can reserve your spot by calling 800-762-0306 and say you want to attend the "Free Legacy Protection Seminar". This meeting will fill up quickly, so call right away. Again, call The Elder Law Office of Shields & Boris at 800-762-0306 to reserve your spot. Act Today! We fill up quickly and spaces are limited. If you are an existing client of the Elder Law Office of Shields & Boris please do not register to attend but call our office for a client only update video. If you are uncomfortable with an in person event, call our office for a link to online seminar.
Beaver - 320 College Ave., Beaver, PA 15009
North Hills - 109 VIP Drive, Suite 102, Wexford, PA 15090
South Hills - 1150 Old Pond Road, Bridgeville, PA 15017