When the Diagnosis is Dementia: 3 Action Steps That You Should Take Right Now
12:30 PM - 02:30 PM
Countryside Deli Banquet & Event Center
925 Henderson Avenue (Route 18)
Washington, PA 15301
We are holding a free lunch or dinner seminar on the topic:
If the Diagnosis is Dementia: What It Means and Things We Want You To Know
You’ll discover sound legal advice to protect yourself, your assets, and your loved ones when confronting a disease such as Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. We will also explore planning strategies and available resources to ensure you make smart financial decisions and avoid costly mistakes!
Here is some of what we’ll cover:
- Answers to top questions about legal, tax, financial, and care concerns
- How to maintain control of your life, assets, and decision-making
- Emotional and psychological support services – you’re not along in this journey
- Ways to prevent caregiver stress
- Valuable connections to make a difficult time more manageable
Do you want to be part of this free lunch or dinner seminar? Call (800) 762-0306 to reserve your spot for our FREE DEMENTIA SEMINAR:
If that date does not work for you or you prefer not to meet in person, please call and let us know for an alternative arrangement.
Call to register for one of these Free Dementia Seminars: (800) 762-0306
Our speaker for these events will be Attorney Stephanie A. Boris, co-author of You’re Not Alone: Living with Dementia and founder of The Dementia and Life Care Planning Center at The Elder Law Offices of Shields & Boris.