Date: 08/24/2021 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Categories No Categories
We believe every family has a legacy to protect. It is our mission to use our experience to protect your legacy. Don’t lose what you spent a lifetime building. We can give you peace of mind that your legacy will be protected.
Our informative seminar will cover important topics including:
- Why your power of attorney may be “powerless”.
- The truth about revocable living trusts and probate avoidance.
- What you must do now to protect your home and assets from long-term care/nursing home loss.
- What you must change in your estate plan due to COVID-19.
- What the government’s new tax law means for you.
- How Pennsylvania’s Medicaid law looks back at your assets under the new laws and how the ineligibility period affects you.
- How to leverage your assets to stay at home as long as possible.
- Why a revocable living trust or a simple “I love you” will could “bear trap” your assets into paying for long-term care.
- How you may be liable for your parent’s long-term care.
- How you can protect your legacy.
- The Pennsylvania power of attorney law change at 01/01/2015.
- How the death of the “Stretch IRA” affects your beneficiaries.
- How the October 2018 VA changes to the war time veteran aid and attendance program may affect you and your spouse.
If you have any questions about these elder law seminars or would like a free consultation call us toll free at (866) 528-5117 or [ Send us a message! ] and we’ll be certain to respond.
The Elder Law Offices of Shields & Boris
109 VIP Drive
Wexford, PA 15090
Phone: (866) 528-5117
Save Your Spot Below:
Bookings are closed for this event.