We believe every family has a legacy to protect. It is our mission to use our experience to protect your legacy. Don’t lose what you spent a lifetime building. We can give you peace of mind that your legacy will be protected.
Some of what you will discover at this seminar:
- What you must change in your estate plan due to COVID-19.
- What the government’s new tax law means for you.
- What you must do now to protect your home and assets.
- How Pennsylyvania’s Medicaid looks back at your assets under the new laws and how the ineligibility period affects you.
- Discover why your power of attorney may be “powerless”.
- How to leverage your assets to stay at home as long as possible.
- Why a revocable living trust or a simple “I love you” will could “bear trap” your assets into paying for long term care.
- How you may be liable for your parent’s long term care.
- The truth about revocable living trusts.
- How you can protect your legacy.
- Learn how Pennsylvania power of attorney law changed 01/01/2015.
- How the death of the “Stretch IRA” effects your beneficiaries.
- How the October 2018 VA changes to the war time veteran aid and attendance program may affect you and your spouse.
If you have any questions about these elder law seminars or would like a free consultation call us toll free at (724) 934-5044 or [ Send us a message! ] and we’ll be certain to respond.
The Elder Law Offices of Shields & Boris
109 VIP Drive
Wexford, PA 15090
Phone: (724) 934-5044